All colours for Galaxy S8 have been leaked. Which is your favourite?
As we are fast approaching the announcement date of Samsung’s 2017 flagship, the Galaxy S8, leaks of its photos, colors and specs have been circulating around on the Internets.
The latest update has to be the color variants that the S8 will come in, according to the esteemed leaker @evLeaks on Twitter.
The colour variants are as below:
There’s also an ARCTIC SILVER version which I’m sure you can imagine how it looks like.
Here are what else we know about the Galaxy S8 so far:
– It will come in 2 sizes: Galaxy S8 (5.7″) and Galaxy S8+ (6.2″)
– Bezel-less design with rounded corner display.
– No home button on the front. It will be placed beside the camera on the back instead.
– A dedicated side button to activate ‘Bixby’, a new voice personal assistant by Samsung.
– Better hardware: 12MP back camera, 8MP front camera, Iris Scanner (just like the Note7), 64GB storage space with support for MicroSD card, 2960×1440 pixel display.
…and finally: Samsung Galaxy S8 and S8 Plus (left to right) in Black Sky, Orchid Grey, and Arctic Silver (top to bottom). pic.twitter.com/pIUJskyFbK
— Evan Blass (@evleaks) March 21, 2017
Which colour would you pick?